Ethically mined Rhodolite garnet
Rhodolite Garnet is a crystal of inspiration and emotional healing, particularly in the areas of guilt and shame. It can lift the burden of such memories, or if the memories are not conscious, it may manifest as a lightening of one’s overall mood and happiness. Rhodolite Garnet is said to encourages love, kindness and compassion, and promote self-worth and spiritual growth.
When feeling unhappy, worthless or unable to see a way forward, Rhodolite is thought to be the stone to assist. It is said to soothe and heal the emotional body, unblocking the ability to receive love, and provide a loving reminder of one’s worthiness in the eyes of the Divine.
Rhodolite is believed to bring a loving heart energy into the lower chakras and to be wonderful to use during pregnancy. It is also said to be helpful in recovery from sexually related abuse and can assist in eliminating the emotional patterns related to that abuse.
Greek mythology speaks of Garnet as a stone that can, through divine influence, heal emotional rifts between lovers
This is a stone that is believed to aid in the treatment of heart and lung disorders, and enhances metabolism and healthy sexuality. Rhodolite is said to enhance blood quality, boosts circulation, especially in cold weather, and relieve blood disorders. It may also treat the digestive tract, neutralizing heartburn and soothing a sore throat.
How to use Rhodolite Garnet?
The uses for Rhodolite are varied. It can be worn as an amulet, carried as a talisman, or held as a point of focus during meditation.
- Carry this stone with you, and you will be surrounding yourself with the energies of kindness, assurance, and wisdom
- Because of their red color, garnets have also been used throughout history to stem the flow of blood. They were sometimes placed directly on a wound to promote clotting.
- It is often said that creative individuals can use the crystal to receive inspiration. It makes a great addition to the studio of any artist. Likewise, some artists such as writers like to keep a pen that is adorned with these stones. It is believed that the crystal will open up a connection to the artist’s muse
- For spiritual growth, one should spend time each day attuning with the energy of the stone. Rhodolite will reveal the areas of life in which a person needs to improve.
- The stone can also be used to encourage fidelity. It works to unite couples that are struggling in their relationship.
- Some recommend this stone for individuals who suffer from PTSD, anxiety, or other emotional problems. It has been carried by soldiers returning home from war.
- Rhodolite Garnets have fire energy. Fire energy is the energy of enthusiasm, warmth, brightness, illumination and activity. It is Yang in nature. It is the energy of heat, action, emotion and passion – of ideas, of concepts, and sex. Fire energy is traditionally associated with the south area of a home or room, and like the fiery gemstones, should be used in moderation. It is associated with the fame and reputation area of your life and dwelling. Use its energy for a boost to enhance your standing in the community and within your family.
- By far, the most important use of Rhodolite is as an emotional comforter. Simply feeling the pulse of its energy in the palm of one’s hand can bring about inner peace.
Approx. size: 20mm
Chakra: Heart, Root and Crown
Star sign: Aquarius
Due to the nature of crystals, all tumble stones will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.